Thursday, December 13, 2018

Decemember 2 Reading

Layout: Elements of Life 
Deck: Arthurian Legend



SPIRIT: Representing your core self, truth, beliefs, or messages from the universe
Page of Swords - Insight. Receiving firsthand knowledge of a consequential matter.

AIR: Representing mindset, thought patterns, clarity on what you most need to know right now
Tower - Traumatic change. The destruction of a way of life. Revolution. Loss of stability within a relationship. Financial losses. Revelation. Destruction of the old paves way for the new.
EARTH: Representing finances, abundance, work, and home, and external influences
Two of Shields (R) - Lack of attention to details. Disharmony. Inability to adapt.
WATER: Representing relationships, emotional state, communication, lunar influence
Page of Cups - An imaginative, reflective person. A comforting, inspiring friend who is generous with his or her ideas. Heartwarming news.
FIRE: Representing passion, physical movement, and actions, outcomes, manifestations
Ten of Shields - Enjoying wealth and prosperity. Home and family. The rewards of completing a mission. Maintaining a family tradition. Sharing one's good fortune. Clan gatherings. Possible inheritance.

READING:

Well with the good comes the bad.  I am listening to the universe but it is not going to stop my meltdown (Air & Earth).  But I have a strong friends and my wonderful husband to help me even back out (Water & Fire).  May be the Fire card is showing me what to do to stay even.

I did have a mini meltdown since this reading and I now see it was warning me over the past 2 readings but it could not be derailed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment